Sunday, November 6, 2011

HOTEL ROOM

I went to St. Louis Missouri for another week of training for work.
I stayed at the Sheraton Westport
I had a great room this time. Last week I stayed at another hotel that wasn't near as nice.

King size bed, couch with foot stool. Very nice for relaxing after a long day of training.

I loved these bed side tables.

Cool corner light.
The room service and food was excellent.

This hotel had some gorgeous lighting.
I will show you some of them later in the week.

Glad this part of the training is over. Now I will have 2 weeks of in office training. This has all been tiring and inconvienent but I am impressed that the company is investing so much to make our jobs a success. They also feed us very well. We had breakfast every morning snacks throughout the day and a big lunch each day.
I have gained 5 lbs over the last 2 weeks. Will have to work that off !

Did you feel the earthquake last night just before 11pm? We actually thought at first it was the washer being unlevel, but even the windows shook. First time experience for me. Can't imagine being in a place that has these often. We didn't have any damage that we know of.

Have a great day
Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least you got pampered for a bit! Nice room! Yes, I did feel the quake, I had just fell asleep and the closet doors started to rattle then the bed shook a bit, I thought it was the train, not!