Sunday, July 21, 2013
1. What is your favorite thing right now? One Direction, taking your shower in the dark
2. What do you love about them? Good singers and they are attractive.
3. How do you feel about going into 8th grade next year? I want to go I'm excited to see my friends.
4. What are you thinking about most during the day? Boys
5. What is on your summer wish list? Sleep, swim, sleepovers
6. What is your favorite thing about summer? No school
7. What do you like to do with Mom and Dad? (we never do anything) shopping with Mom.
8. What is your favorite place to shop? Forever 21, Aero, Hollister
9. If you could travel anywhere right now where would you go? Away from Dad (grouchy face).
10. Why is Dad getting on your nerves? He won't be quiet and if no one talks to him he talks to the dog. (he loves to aggravate her)
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
first thing went to the beach for a couple of hours
My first trip into the ocean I was making my way out to where scott and Coco were and a huge wave hit me, knocked me down my hat went flying to shore, luckily I grabbed by sunglasses found my bearings while everyone around had a good laugh.
took a nap
went to the Outlet Mall, I didn't buy anything. Just not in the shopping mood this year (unusual for me).
Dawn n Shawn made dinner. Meatloaf, new potato's, salad delicious.
went to the beach
swimming before bed
came back and slept until about 9,
took Coco ou. t shopping. ate at Taco Bell
scott was late coming in so we walked around Destin Harbor
met him at the boat slip so I could take pictures of the catch.
brought him home exhausted and we all 3 took a nap.
went to walmart to get stuff to cook the red snapper he caught. it was our night to make dinner. it turned out really good.
got a couple of books
My Summer of Southern Discomfort and
Marble Slab creamery is right next door so we had ice cream. $15 for a small waffle cone and a waffle bowl....
swimming again before bed.
Some of our family photos we took at the beach very early one morning. Love using the remote control for my camera, makes doing this easier but need more practice.