Today was the first day of Coco's sophomore year of high school. I can't believe how time is flying by. Scott loves to remind me of the little time we have left with her at home with us.
This morning I hosted our 2nd Back to School breakfast for her and her friends. These girls have been friends since elementary school and have made lots of memories together.
My girl is not so much a baby anymore.
This summer she
* Passed and received her driving permit test
* Started babysitting
* Worked with her Daddy mowing/weed eating
* Volunteered with the school Summer Book Bus
* Helped with VBS at church leading the "motions" for worship time
* Went on her 1st car date (1 hour just a few miles away)