Thursday, July 7, 2011

MY NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT

Today a sales rep took our office out to lunch to discuss a new mortgage product. We chose PF Chang's in Rogers.


This my new favorite place. I have been talking about it the rest of the day. My favorite part was the service!!! I am a customer service hound!! If you don't have good service I will boycott you. It is the first thing I notice about any business or service I use.
Anyhoo the food was AMAZING
My coworker and I shared the orange peel chicken and crispy honey shrimp. I couldn't decide which one I liked better. I also got to try the lettuce wraps AGAIN delicious.
I had to get back to my office for a conference call so they brought me a chocolate dessert shot with rasberry sauce, chocolate frosting, chocolate cake and chocolate chips. OH MY I was wishing I could lick the container clean. It was so good.

Can't wait till I get to go again. Wish I would have tried it sooner.
Thanks PF Chang for a wonderful experience.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I love that restaurant too! I haven't been to the one in Rogers, but the one in Little Rock is great!

Tammy Lou said...

I love it. The lettuce wraps are amazing. Glad you liked it now we will have to go!!!The lamb is awesome too.