Monday, August 15, 2011

FIRST DAY OF 6TH GRADE

Coco's first words to me this morning were "Do I have to go today?"
LOL
She was super nervous this morning.
I did a few photos before I drove her to school

She was overcome with excitement
I almost got to walk in with her. We got there and she said she wanted me to come in with her because she wasn't sure where to go. We got half way to the door and she saw a friend pulling up with her Dad. She says to me its ok Mom I will wait for Ashlyn.
:(


Come on Mom REALLY
Isn't her outfit cute

pretty girl

Peace out

After school photo
She had a great day

Here Mom I could be a perfume model

I wondered about her all day. She had a great time. The only hiccup was she had to sit with 7th graders at lunch. Those 7th graders must be scary.

I am also saving these photos for a Week in the Life project I started today. I will be documenting our week in notes and photos.
I will try to share here on the blog.
Hope all your kiddos had a great first day of school too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

middle school can be a scary place especially to us mom's

good luck

Debby said...

first day jitters. So glad the day went well. She is beautiful.

Kelley said...

I teach at a middle school! Your daughter looks like a sixth grader! Glad she had a great first day!

Anonymous said...

Daughters going to 6thbe grade on momday...was suspose to go see classroom and locker cudnt now shes soo scated...:(