Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS PLANNER

This is a Christmas planner that I made after Thanksgiving dinner with my Mom and Sister.
It is made from a school pocket folder (no brads).
Sorry I didn't take photos from the beginning, but you can find lots of videos on You Tube.

We started with a black pocket folder and added scrapbooking supplies to dress it up.

These are the first 2 pockets.
Pocket 1 has calendar pages with space to make to do lists.
Pocket 2 has menu pages for all your dinners and lunches for the holiday season.

Pocket 3 has gift list pages.
Pocket 4 is for coupons and receipts.
It fits perfect in my purse. I usually carry a bigger bag so it fits nicely for me.

I have to give kudos to my sister Tammy Lou. She found the idea and brought us the folders. Some people make them out of file folders but I like this better and it was much easier.
I have really been using it too as you can see from my lists and coupons showing.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Pam, what a smart little Christmas organzier! Great job! : ) Yes, David and I both talk a lot about our old house and how many children must have been born and raised here.. such a neat thought! : )

Unknown said...

Super cute!!

Kelley said...

That is fantastic! I really like it!