Twenty twelve. I like the sound of that, it rolls off the tongue easily.
I am not one to make resolutions (because I don't keep them). I do love this time of year when I reflect on the past months and dream of the ones to come. We have been talking this weekend about where we would like to go on vacation this year. Plans I like to make, I think it is has something to do with the beginning anew. The cleaning up after Christmas when your house seems less cluttered and everything is in its place. I think that is some of what makes us want to set goals and make plans.
So that is what I have been doing the past few days. Lots of thoughts on what I want 2012 to look like for us. Here are a few plans I have. I am sure I will be adding and subtracting as the year comes and goes.
3. Finish Coco's furniture (Look into painting in the colder months)
4. New blinds and curtains for living room and dining room
5. Eat healthier and exercise
6. Drink more water I should say DRINK WATER!!!
7. Become more involved in our church
8. Do a bible study or 2 this year (miss those Beth Moore studies)
9. Revive some friendships that have been put on the back burner
10. Date my husband more
11. Crochet scarves for everyone for Christmas (bought my first yarn today)
12. Live like no one else now so I can live like no one else later
13. Paint the house - long overdue
14. Buy new living room furniture
15. Learn something new
Those are my plans and goals so far! Do you have plans for 2012?