Monday, February 13, 2012

BEAUTIFUL GIRL

Coco had her Valentines Dance recently.
We bought 2 dresses for the dance. I found a great deal at Dillards and paid less for 2 dresses than for 1 that she liked at Kohls. Unfortunatelly I didn't think of using reverse physcology on her until it was too late. She wore her favorite and not the one I liked better.
She is growing up so quickly.
Too quickly for this Mama!




She has her own opinions about what to wear, how to wear her hair.
She looks so beautiful all dressed up!
I pray that she always knows how beautiful she is inside and that beauty is the most important!
It seems like just a blink and I was dressing her up for Easter Sunday or just for church.
Now it is dances and birthday parties.
God help me as the next few years come and her social events become more and more often.
Oh Dear Lord I don't even want to think about when boys enter the picture.
There will be lots of prayer going up for her and her future!
I thank God for her each and everyday and I know he has the control of her future!
I will just be the chauffer and I gladly take that job!

3 comments:

Kelley said...

She looks beautiful Pam! It is hard to believe how fast time goes.

Unknown said...

oh she looks beautiful they do grow up way too fast

Simply Domestic said...

I love the dress! She looks beautiful. They grow up fast...and trust me, it's not fun when boys start showing up. Praying is a MUST!