Thursday, September 20, 2012

FACTS OF LIFE

Are you watching Survivor Phillipines?

Did you recognize Blair from Facts of Life ?

Otherwise known as Lisa Whelchel?

She used to have a website but she doesn't keep it up anymore. :(

I was so excited to watch last nights episode but I had to work

until 8:30pm. I texted Scott and Coco asked them both to DVR

the show for me. Did they do this one little thing for Mom?

NO big fat NO!!

I missed it.

I tried watching on the computer tonight but couldn't stand the

commercials..

I have hope that it will air again over the weekend.

If not I will set the dvr myself....

If your watching let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm watching and you did't miss a whole lot! I love Lisa and spotted her right off, just learned on Yahoo that she is going through a divorce so hopefully doing this show will help her find some peace and work!