Sunday, September 16, 2012

I NEED A DO OVER

I have had a horrible week. I got sick last Monday and by Tuesday I knew a doctors visit was in store for me. I went to the Care Express in Walmart because my doctor does late nights only on Monday and Thursday. Luckily I got right in and she said it was most likely Bronchitis but if it was pnemonia the zpac and prednisone would work for either.

I ended up missing work Wednesday thru Friday. The cough has been so bad that I can't seem to get rest for coughing and poor Scott isn't getting any rest either. I felt a little better on Saturday and went into the office to try to play catch for a few hours.

It has now been 7 days and I am still feeling horrible. Looks like another doctor visit tomorrow with my doctor and I hope he can do something.

I have a very busy week at work and I can't be out anymore or I will never get caught up.

I wish I had something fun and exciting to post about.

I am optomistic that this will end up being a good week!!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Hoping you are better today!