Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 A LOOK BACK (part 1)

 
Our 2013 began with many worries and changes for my Mom and Stepdad. My stepdad had a massive heart attack in December 2012 and they spent a month or more in Little Rock Baptist Hospital. Coming home in January 2013 with the assistance of a LVAD machine. Many things changed for them but I am so proud of my Mom and what a great care giver she has become. I admire her strength and unconditional love.
 
 We celebrated our family Christmas in January with all of us and my Aunt Thelma and her boys/families and Uncle Les and Aunt Carol

 February brought us a snow day. I think it may have been the only snow we got in the beginning of 2013.

 The photos are out of order now but this was taken in January of Coco and yes it was warm enough to wear short sleeve shirts and sleeveless dress

April
Coco and I did a photo shoot. She is growing up too fast!!!
 

May
Coco all dressed up for the end of year Duck Dynasty themed dance.
 


Coco joined a competitive softball team that kept us busy throughout the year!!! We didn't realize what we were getting into but it has been good for her.
 

Last day of 7th grade!!!
 

We spent a week in Destin Florida celebrating Scott's parents 50th wedding anniversary. A wonderful trip again!! My favorite place

 On our way home from Florida we made a stop in Monroe Louisiana to visit the Duck Dynasty warehouse. Yes it is just like on the show, at least on the outside. we didn't get to see much of the inside.

Coco also played on a recreational softball league. These are several girls that have grown up together in our small town and was a lot of fun to be with and watch them play ball.

to be continued

No comments: