Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS HERE AND THERE

Here a few peeks at my Christmas decor!


Santa on my red, black and white tree! New tree I bought at the after Christmas sales last year.

The top of our traditional tree. Not sure I am done with it yet!

At Christmas time my favorite word is always JOY! So when I saw
this box at HB I couldn't pass it up.
We have had a DAY! Coco woke up with a temp of 100.8 with aches and pains. Grandparents couldn't watch her so I had to stay home. We watched Merry Madagascar, Where the Red Fern Grows and Deck the Halls! She is much better now, I think it was just a reaction to the flu shot. When she was little, she would get a fever after every vaccine! I will have to remember that from now on!
Our Christmas book tonight was Auntie Claus by Elise Primavera. We both enjoyed this book very much.
Blessings,
Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the santa!

Rhonda said...

Thanks for the sneak peek at your decor! Very pretty. I love the word JOY too! Matter of fact I am doing a project now with the word JOY.