Sunday, December 12, 2010

ALMOST THERE

BEFORE


AFTER


We are almost done with the bathroom remodel.
We still need to do some touch up painting and install the vanity when it is finished. We had to order a custom cabinet to fit our plumbing. It worked out better and we will get a little bit bigger one and a cabinet over the toilet.

I am loving it so far. The new tub is not really bigger than the old one but it seems alot bigger when you are showering!
So grateful to be home again.
Very THANKFUL for wonderful In-laws that put up with us and helped with the work for 3 weeks!
We are very BLESSED

We are working on putting up some Christmas tonight. I am disappointed that I am not putting all our trees and decor up. I don't want to put it all out just to take it down in a couple of weeks. I will be working on making it feel more like Christmas this week.