Sunday, December 9, 2012

BUSY SEASON

The past week has been super busy.

52 hours worked this past week.

Saturday's schedule

 Lowes Girl Scouts worked on woodworking badge

Took my niece and nephew shopping for their Christmas. I chose to take them to lunch and let them pick out some of their presents. We came upon the grand opening of The Monkey House in Springdale. A new bouncy play place. It was free admission so we went in for about an hour and they loved that. I ended up buying them all t-shirts and the owners and staff were so very nice.

I left them with their Grandmother after I was told I was the best Aunt ever!!!

Coco and I stopped at IHOP for supper before coming home. Love breakfast for dinner.

Stopped in Hobby Lobby and found too many treasures. I bought one of my Christmas presents from Scott. It is a gorgeous chalkboard. Pictures to follow soon.

Sunday I woke up with a sinus headache and too late to make it to church service. After water, tylenol, gatorade and a nap the headache is gone.

Watched too many Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel.

I did put a roast in the crockpot for dinner.

Couple loads of laundry.

Scott went out to do his Christmas shopping. Came home and hid the gifts. Such a good man, he always gets me things he knows I want or need. He doesn't just go pickup a piece of jewelry or something to put under the tree. I am a lucky woman and so very thankful that God chose him for me!!

It is now 11:17pm and I should be in bed.

It will be another busy week with lots of overtime. Trying to close as many loans as possible before the end of the year.

Have a great week!!!

No comments: