Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GIFTS

I wanted to share with you a couple of the gifts I received for my birthday. I have been receiving gifts all week it seems. Last night Scott brought home a gift that his sister had left for me at his Mom's. She gave me 3 Penny Culliford books. These are called Faith, Love and Chocolate. I have never heard of this author but I think these are going to be a fun read. She also gave me my favorite body sugar scrub in Cilantro Pineapple flavor. UMMMM Love it.





My sister brought me this stamp set on Sunday. It is called All in the Family from Stampn' Up. I had mentioned a craft I had seen using this set and she went to looking for it. So glad she did and I was so surprised. Can't wait to use it on my project.


I also have a prayer request. My nephew's dirtbike racing partner Hunter had a really bad wreck last night. He broke the front and back of C4 in his neck. He is in ICU awaiting surgery hopefully tomorrow. The neurosurgeon is waiting until some of the swelling goes down around the spinal cord. He is 20 years old and has been riding since he could walk. It was just a freak accident while he was practicing. So please remember him in your prayers.
Thanks
Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Do you want to learn about movies rating?
RateThisMovie is a great website where you can learn about the top performing movies

Rate this Movie is a big movie community where you can learn about the top performing movies.

Click here to learn about [url=http://ratethismovie.net]movies ratings[/url]