Sunday, August 15, 2010

TREASURES FOUND

A few weeks ago Coco and I stopped at a new flea market. I was actually looking for vintage Girl Scout books but I found the neatest book.

The New Book of Etiquette
I should have taken a photo of the outside. It is blue and slightly worn, very vintage.


This was written inside the cover. From 1940
Can you imagine getting a book like this today? It would probably be a good trend to bring back. I for one would love to see etiquette become popular again.

I have read a few pages regarding how to introduce someone. There were several rules depending on male/female, friends/acquaintences, etc.
Also when and how a man should tip his hat in greeting or removal for different situations.
Such a cool book and I love finding treasures like this.

Don't forget to see the previous post for a giveaway

Blessings,
Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Please check out mine.