1. I am exhausted.
2. Mamie, Scotts grandmother is not doing well. She is 96 years young and we were told today that we will only have for a few more days. She will be dancing in heaven. As Scott said it should be a joyous day as she has been ready for a few years. She is the most precious little Mamie you could ask for. I have NEVER heard her say a bad word about anyone or really even have a bad day. Wish I was more like her.
3. We are expecting MORE snow in our area tonight. I hate driving in the bad weather so it stresses me out.
4. I just found out that I have subcutaneous Lupus. I am thankful for a diagnosis it explains why I am always tired and sick or sick and tired. Will be going thru some more testing and doctors to find the right treatment for me.
5. My girl seems to be growing up so fast and I am not ready. She was talking about her wedding tonight and she says she wants to get married on a mountain in Oark Arkansas in a camo dress. STOP the car "where is MY daughter". She is such a tomboy. I gently explained that she will be married in our church in a white princess dress with lots of GLAM!! End of discussion
6. I shouldn't have eaten the BBQ from Dink's tonight.
7. Scott has lost 30 lbs and I am really proud of him. I need to get on that bandwagon.
8. I have 165 pizza swaps to make for Girl Scout Thinking Day event on Saturday. My fingers will be glued together by the time I am thru.
9. Did I say I'm EXHAUSTED
10. Time for bed. Maybe I will get to work a few hours tomorrow.