Sunday, April 24, 2011

EASTER SUNDAY

A glorious Resurrection Sunday.
The recent and continued rains put a damper on our Easter plans but we rejoiced in our Savior anyway!

I did not even get a picture of us or even Coco in her Easter dress. I might have to have her dress up for a photoshoot.


This was Coco's Easter basket this year. She is at the age that she didn't want to do the coloring of eggs or hunting. Made this Mama kind of sad.

She received clothes and a couple of tween devotional books and candy.

We celebrated with Scott's parents after church. She had the table decorated so cute.

Nana might be a spoiler! This stuffed Target bag was Coco's Easter treats. She got her lots of cake decorating supplies, candy, jewelry, jewelry box and cash! She says next year she will be better. Yea right! She only has 2 grandchildren so she goes a little overboard.

Saturday night we went to see "The Messiah" at a friends church. I love this production and for a small church they do it up big! I was happy that my Mama and sister both got to come enjoy it with us.  Our church service was good this morning. We got there late and had to sit in the very back and we sat behind a family that interacted with each other all through the service and I kept getting distracted so I feel like I missed most of it. We came home and all took a nap. Love those naps.

I do not love this rain. It has rained since Friday evening. We spent an hour in the cellar on Friday while the tornado sirens were going off. Luckily we didn't have any touch down. It has rained, thundered and lighting all weekend. The forcast shows the rain lasting thur Wednesday. I might be paddling to work tomorrow instead of driving.

Hope all had a Blessed day.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Happy Easter! I have had enough of the rain myself. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.