Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HOW DO YOU MEASURE YOUR CHILDS GROWTH

Lots of ways! With growth charts, baby books, when they start talking and on and on and on.
My most recent was clothes hangers.

We have went from this
To this!


My baby girl with the cute little pink hangers is now using the big hangers. Her clothes were just falling off the little ones so I have bought 40 new hangers in the past week! While using the new ones I thought of all the other things that have happened watching her grow. Makes me tearful and sad for those times gone by but excited about the prospect of new things to come and conquer.

I am so very proud of her and this is just another milestone that we have made that will get a page in her scrapbooks.

Do you have any unusual memories of your child growing up? I would love to hear about them!

Give those babies lots of love, they will be using big hangers before you know it!

Blessings,
Pam

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Oh... that is a big milestone. It makes me sad how fast my kids grow up! I need to slow down and enjoy them more...

Have a great night!

XOXOO
jen

Shaina said...

It's hard to let go of those little things, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Rhonda said...

NOOOOOOO, please Lord no big hanger soon!! I'm not ready!!! I love my little guys!!