Monday, March 30, 2009

More of the Reception

This was my idea too. I wanted them to saran wrap the truck ~ I told them to put cans on the back, vaseline under the handles and fix the horn so that it would honk everytime they hit the brakes but I only got the saran wrap. The rain might have had something to do with it.

They have a large family already. Sueanne has a son and Dallas has 2. What a chore they have in front of them. 2, 3 & 5 Whew! She looks as though it is not a problem.


Dallas with E and Kaylee. Ornery is a word for both but very loving kids!!!


I love this one of him and K! So cute. Might just have to blow that one up!




I thought I would put on a better photo of the Guestbook table. (except for that cup that someone left there).
Have ya'll ever dealt with anemia??? I have been feeling really sick yesterday and today. I have stomach issues and when I get up to move around I get this cold sweat and kind of shaky. It is weird and I am thinking it is either low sugar or anemia. You know trying to diagnose myself....
Blessings,
Pam




No comments: