Sunday, June 21, 2009

BOUNTIFUL HARVEST

Hi I've missed you guys. I hope you are all having a great Father's Day! Today has been a lazy day for us. Just laying around relaxing, watching marathons of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!

We are getting some yummy stuff from our garden.

This photo is from last week. We got several banana peppers and a cucumber!

This is from tonight, green beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, banana peppers and jalapeno peppers. This is going to sound crazy but I don't know how to fix fresh green beans! How long do you have to cook them? Good thing we like green beans because we are going to have a bunch.
Have you tried the mexican fruit/vegetable seasoning on your fruit and veggies?? Oh my you have got to try it if you like a little spice. You can find it in the produce section in a little bottle. It has all kinds of different spices. I like on apples and cucumbers.
Happy Fathers Day to all your fathers. I sure miss having mine! Coco and I gave Scott some signs for his shop and a Reebok workout outfit. He is the best Daddy and husband! He works so hard for us and always thinks of us. I am so blessed to be his wife and the Mother of his child. He has the biggest heart and I wish I could be half as giving as he is.
OH MY GOODNESS! Coco just came to show me something and I can't tell you what it was but my baby girl is "growing" up to fast! I want to cry and put a book on her head to make her stop. I am not ready for these things with her just yet! I will be asking for lots of advice in the years to come on raising a tween and teen!
Blessings,
Pam

No comments: