Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A GOOD DAY

I left the office at 5:22pm which is early for me lately!

I came home and Scott was grilling hamburgers and steaks and pork chops. He was cooking stuff up for lunches and we will be out the next couple of nights. I gripped at him for doing it wrong and he got all huffy.

Then we went out for ice cream which is not helping me with the biggest loser contest at work.

He then proceeded to tell me this joke.

" This guy stops at a garage sale and the owner is selling a whole set of encyclopedias. The buyer asks the guy why he is selling the whole set.

The seller says "I GOT MARRIED" ha ha ha ha ha

So I told Scott Thank you for seeing the value in my knowledge and intelligence!

On to other important stuff.

What do ya'll think about this Jon & Kate stuff????
Here's my 2 cents.
1. Totally sad and I wish I could talk to them and tell them to step back, stop filming and remember why you got married and realize the grass may be greener on the other side but it still has to be mowed.
2. At first, I blamed Kate and her mean and nasty ways. Then after watching Monday nights episode I am torn. Jon acted like he was already gone and didn't care with his double pierced ears. Come on Jon you are 32 with 8 kids not 22 and single. You will never be single you will always have 8 dependants.
3. When you look back to the first episodes, Kate was the housewife with 8 kids that we could sorta relate to (except that nastiness) and now she is in tanktops, mini skirts, and heals most every show. So are they both looking for someone to replace the other??? Or is she trying to pretty up for Jon??
4. I think the money and fame has gone to their heads. He's out skiing alone or doing something alone while Kate is filming more adventures with the kids. The show doesn't feel real anymore. I think a lot the stuff is staged now for filming instead of being their real lives.
5. Why am I even worried about it? I don't know it beats Brittney Spears and Rhianna. But my 8 year old asks me if they are just saying all this for TV and maybe they really aren't splitting up. Maybe another show that will be taken off her list of viewing pleasure!

Thats my take. What is yours?
Blessings,
Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't watch Jon & Kate but it's all over the news, I find it sad that they are living thier life for all to see. I've been through a divorce, not fun and those poor kids now have a permanent record of the whole disgraceful mess! Some of these reality shows really need to have a reality check! Hope your staying cool!