Monday, June 29, 2009

INDEPENDENCE DAY DECOR

I wanted to show you my July 4th decor around the house.

I love this little heart on my china hutch
Love this Liberty sign on my tv cabinet. I found all these 40% off at Hobby Lobby.

This was cute too.

This is my centerpiece on the table. I made it today. Coco has to play ball all week and it worked out that we are celebrating her birthday at my Moms next weekend so it will be a July 4th theme and I will add some birthday stuff to this for her.
Do you decorate for the 4th??? Show us some of your decor.
Blessings,
Pam

2 comments:

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings, just browsing bloggersvile and thought I'd stop in and say hello as well as leave a comment.

Wow very patriotic, happy fourth

Unknown said...

I got my giftie yesterday, thank you so much, your so cleaver!! I love it! Yes, I do decorate a little for the 4th, I should do more but am limited by stores here. Have a great weekend!