Monday, November 16, 2009

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Okay all the names are in the bowl................



Coco doing the honors..............................



And the winner is 4 SHEPHERDS!


Congratulations, I know your girls are going to love this tradition! You might have to get 50 books so that they each have a set when they leave home......

Now a little sneak peak at my December Daily Christmas Album. These are all the rage in the scrapbooking world beginning with Ali Edwards, I think. Anyhoo, I have wanted to do one every year and just hadn't gotten around to it. I found a regular photo album the other day with a "C" monogrammed on the front and thought this could be my daily album. Here is what I have so far.
Front page of album or title page

Page 1, I can fill each page with journaling and/or photos, lists, thoughts, quotes, etc.


Page 2

Page 3

Page 4
Each day will be different. My plan is to print my photos each day and document our December. I will be doing 31 days instead of just the 25. That way I will have a record of the entire month of what we doing in 2009!!!!
Blessings,
Pam

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Congratulations to your winner! How did I miss your giveaway? I am sorry - I have been going crazy getting ready for this boutique. But I am excited to get back to my normal routine.

I love your notebook idea!

XOXO
Jen