Sunday, October 31, 2010

HALLOWEEN

This has been a really fun weekend.
Last night we went to my Mom's church for Trunk or Treating. I just love that churches do this.
I stayed home all day Saturday and just threw on some clothes and put my hair up to go down to Moms. I had no idea I would be meeting someone special.
I got to meet a fellow blogger Rhonda from Down Memory Lane. We have spoken thru our blogs and facebook for awhile so I was so excited to meet he in person.

Rhonda, me and my sister Tammy Lou.
Rhonda please forgive me for not looking my best. I didn't have a stitch of makeup on. Who would have thought I would see someone important!

T
Tonight was spent trick or treating in our neighborhood. I followed Coco and her friend Avery around for about an hour. They had a great time and got TONS of candy!

Now I must get myself prepared for another week of work!

Have a great week!
Blessings,
Pam

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey,
It was special to meet you too! You look great...you don't want to see me with NO make up. It was fun to see your beautiful daughter in person too! So pretty!

Have a blessed week!

Mountain Mama said...

What a sweet surprise!

"Treating out of trunks" is a great idea.
blessings,
ashley

ps thanks for your sweet comments