Time for FMM again. Kasey has a fun one this week!
List 10 things that make you MAD!!!
1. Rude drivers. I was backing out of a parking space at Target yesterday and some yeawho was coming down the isle and started honking because he obviously was in a hurry to get to the mall. I followed him!!!!!
2. When people say they are fine! You know there is a problem but they just keep saying their fine instead of letting it out. I am bad about saying what is on my mind, some might think it is a flaw but I look at it as "you know what I am feeling or thinking"
3. When people judge you as a Christian. Non-Christians expect us to be perfect and it is never going to happen. There was only 1 and he gave his life for us! So go to church and learn about Jesus before judging me!
4. Bad Customer Service. I agree with Kasey. I didn't tell you to go to work at 7-eleven or Dillards. You are getting paid to do a job and listen honey, when you give good customer service people will come back and that means job security!!!!!! Oh and please double check my order to make sure it is correct!
5. Parents that complain about teachers, scout leaders, etc. Lots of these people are volunteers and if you don't like the way it is handled, you volunteer and do it yourself!
6. Leaving your cups in the living room. Pick it up and put it in the sink.
7. When people lie to your face!
8. 2 faced people.
9. People that think they are better than others. No one is better, some are just more fortunate!
10. When someone puts you down in front of others, just to make themselves feel bigger!
Whew that got me all stirred up!
I need prayer, I am freaking out!!!!
My old employer called me today to tell me my old job is open and it is mine if I want it. Oh my. I don't know what to do. I will give you a few of the differences and maybe you can give me some advice please..
1. $12,000+ less per year
2. Longer commute
3. Rewarding- help people keep their homes
4. Possible opportunities in other positions later on.
5. Don't know the payscale of the the other positions
1. $12,000+ more per year
2. Would walk back in like I was never laid off. All benefits would be reinstated. Including vacation, etc.
3. Rewarding- Helping people buy/refi homes.
4. No opportunity for advancement without moving or if they buy more branches
5. Would I be layed off again if the home sales don't continue to increase.
What would you do? I don't want to burn my bridges but would the new employer understand and make me eligible for rehire???? I just don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!