Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LOOKY LOOKY

Look what I found at Hobby Lobby tonight. See that black thingy hanging from the ceiling. It is my new cord cover. I have wanted one of these for so long but was to frugal to spend $25 for one. Well , today was my lucky day. HB has them 50% off this week. I got this baby for $9.00

I really want to paint the fixture but have never been brave enough to take it down. I wouldn't take it down but Scott could. Add it to the never ending list of things I want done.

I am having a hard time typing, I am eating frosted animal crackers and have to keep ............................................stopping to pick up the bag. Yes I am eating right out of the bag.

Anyway HB has all there garden stuff 80% off and their regular clearance is 80% off. I got my Mama a beautiful blue and white bowl with roosters on it. I would show it to you but it is still in my trunk so that I can give it to her tomorrow! She won't read this so I will tell you I got it for $5.00 and it is huge. Don't y'all go an tell her! You know who you are! The lurkers that don't leave me comments. SHAME SHAME SHAME on you! :)

I am back, had to get more cookies. You didn't even know I was gone!!!!!

Coco just got home from VBS and wants me to hang out. We are going to bed early tonight. Everyday I am so tired I don't want to get up so I am going to try going to bed earlier!

Night Night Bloggers
Pam

3 comments:

4shepherds said...

Okay I know you are not talking about me. I just got off the phone with your mom! Just Kiddin!!! I am sure she will love it! Rylie is going to VBS this week also. It is her 1st time going and she is loving it.

Unknown said...

I'm surprised you didn't make one since your so crafty! I wish I lived closer to a HL, I got to go 100 miles to one! :(

Unknown said...

Looks good don't you just ♥ Hobby lobby its the best!