Friday, July 24, 2009

PAMPERED

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours at Magic Nails getting pampered. One of the ladies at work gave me a gift certificate to get a pedicure. This is a new spot in Bentonville in the Park Place Plaza.

Very nice and clean.

I got the deluxe Lemon Drop Pedicure. It came with this wonderful sparkling water with frozen fruit. Very yummy. So while she worked on my tired feet I sat back with the chair massage on and loved every minute of it. The last time I got a pedicure the salon i went to was like throw your feet in some water, splish splash, throw on some polish, stick your feet into some ugly green thin thongs and called it good. Oh no Yenni and Wey took good care of me. Wey did my feet and she exfoliated my legs with the most wonderful scrub and then massage. She put on at least 3 different types of lotions and potions. When she was finished she put my sandals on for me, took my water and purse to the nail desk. I totally felt PAMPERED! I also got french tips on my nails. I am usually not a nail girl but I was feeling a little wild. They are not long at all so that I can type and work. Taking my contacts out is a little tricky, though.
If you are local, check out Magic Nails in the Park Place Plaza in Bentonville, ask for Yenni. She is precious and tell her Miss Pam sent you.
Blessings,
Pam

3 comments:

4shepherds said...

That sounds wonderful. I am so jealous!!

Unknown said...

We all need a little pampering now and then, good for you!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

How fun! That looks like a great place to be pampered!

XOOX
Jen