Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MINI VACATION DAY 2

Sunday started with the buffet breakfast at the hotel and then on to the Indoor waterpark.

Coco already tired of me taking pictures.

This Daddy coming down the waterslide. I wasn't sure it was him and then we couldn't see him anyway. I got out of that slide, since we didn't have a chance to go back before we left for home.

We did partake in the Lazy River but I felt weird like everyone was going pee pee in it. The water was warm and it looked kinda yellow in places so I didn't stay in too long. Coco kept playing around and I had to keep telling her not to put her face in that water. I am just a nit pick.
I liked it outside much better. I layed out while she played. This is her coming down the slide, she did get me on this one but I will not be showing that picture!

We ate a late breakfast so for lunch we went to Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Parlor! I had never been there before and oh my their ice cream is soooooo goooooood. Coco and I had the dark chocolate with butterfinger folded in. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

Do you love Wax Museum's? It is one of my favorite things in the world. I have been to this one before and 1 in Hot Springs. I want to go to a Madam Tousseau's (sp?). Maybe if we go to Vegas for our anniversary I will go there. Anyway we did the tour of the was people. It amazes me how real some of them look.
Coco hasn't seen the movie Titanic yet so she doesn't get the whole effect of this pose, but she will. The movie is on our list for this weekend. I will tell you why later.

I dream of Jeannie! She was a good sport through it all. We saw Tom Hanks as forest, Matt Damon in the Bourne Identity, The wizard of oz characters, Jack Black as Nacho Libre now that was funny and it looked just like him. I haven't seen the movie but you know it was funny.
I will finish up day 2 tomorrow. We had a good time while there.
Blessings,
Pam

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Wow...you took some great pics! My boys wants to go to the wax museum sometime. We will probably go back in November for Christmas at SDC and the Dixie Stampede Christmas show is really good.

I do want to go back to the Noah's Ark production. I've heard by several it is sooo good. Did you go to that?

Hope all is well your way!

4shepherds said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Looks like a great vacation...could definately use the water park today...it was 107 degrees here in Portland!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Unknown said...

Geat shots=great time!

That Girl said...

lol at the peepee. glad you guys are having fun!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a fun vacation! You are doing such great things. That lazy river looks so refreshing. Have a wonderful time with your family!

XOXO
Jen

Jessica said...

We could have planned our Branson trip at the same time and met! : )