Friday, April 2, 2010

THIS WEEKS PLANS

I think my want to was bigger than my DO! I didn't get very far on my to do list.
* CLEAN WINDOWS INSIDE
* PULL NAILS IN GARAGE TO READY FOR RENEWAL- Got bottom half finished
*CATCH UP LAUNDRY
* FINISH CLEANING OUT SCRAPBOOK ROOM Half way thru
* LOAD PHOTOS FOR DIGITAL FRAME Doing it tonight
* LOOK FOR JOB- Applied for my quota for umemployment
* PICKUP TICKETS FOR NATURALS GAME FOR GIRL SCOUTS - To many events happening the same day as Naturals camp out so we aren't goin
* GO TO GIRL SCOUT OFFICE FOR BADGES AND BOOKS - Sorta forgot about this
* REFINISH THE DESK WE BOUGHT THIS WEEKEND Not enough room in garage to even start on this
* NORMAL KEEPING OF THE HOUSE- 85% for the week
* COOK DINNER EVERYNIGHT NO EATING OUT- Cooked every night except Thur when we had softball practice until after 7pm
* EXERCISE DAILY- failed miserably
* TAKE MYSELF TO SEE THE LAST SONG ON WEDNESDAY- I went on Thursday. It was a good movie, I don't like Miley Cyrus as an actress. I shouldn't have read the book first, several things were a little different which bugged me.

The reason I have been pulling nails is because we had a leak in our storage room in the garage and we pulled out all the sheetrock so now the nails have to come out. Since I did that on Wednesday I have had sinus issues and headaches, so today has been a super lazy day of not feeling the best. Next week I am not going to make a list and maybe I will get more done.
Looking forward to a weekend of celebration of Easter with family. We will go to my Moms after church on Sunday for dinner and egg hunt for the little ones. Coco is almost 10 and I think this might be the last year for hunting eggs. Isn't is always sad when you little ones grow out of something. We look so forward to the first year and then when they understand what and why we do it, then it is over. Kinda makes me blue.

Hope you all find eggs filled with love this weekend.
Pam

1 comment:

Genie @ Diet of 51 said...

Oh, it's sad how fast they grow, but she will have those sweet memories of the egg hunts for her lifetime.

Enjoy your Easter!