Wednesday, March 31, 2010

DWTS

AIDEN: Ok I just think he is the cutest thing ever so I used most of my votes on them. Edyta has always been a favorite of mine. Would give anything to have a body like hers.

EVAN: Loving the jive

NEECY: She did a great job, reminds me of Cloris Leachman. She talks to much.

JAKE : Wow I really liked his dance this week. He did a great job and I loved the attitude and the outfits. He makes a cute nerd.

BUZZ: He just needs to go home. I am impressed with him doing this at his age but watching him is boring.

ERIN: She is great. A very good dancer for being a self confessed tomboy.

NICOLE:  She is good but she dances all the time, so she has a upper hand

CHAD: Ok is his last name 75 in spanish? I love to watch him and Cheryl

KATE: Its who she is!!!!  Poor Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Deb, and Chad's name in spanish is 85. Ocho is 8 and cinco is 5