Monday, September 14, 2009

A FEW MORE

I have narrowed the photos down from over 1000 to just over 700. I still have some editing to do but I wanted to weed out the blurry, blah ones first.

I want to make sure that the photos tell the story of the day. I was thinking about the wedding today and thought of so many different shots I wish we would have gotten. The wedding was at Magnolia Gardens in Springdale. This was my first time there and it is gorgeous. Lots of different places to take pictures from the most formal to the country hoedown with the big red barn. I am wishing we would have taken some by the barn before it got to dark.

Here a couple more. They need some work but I wanted Ashley to get a peek.

A beautiful couple.

I wonder if she was a Daddy's girl???

These guys were hams!
Blessings,
Pam

4 comments:

4shepherds said...

I have looked on here 2 or 3 times just to see if you had added more pictures from the wedding!! They look Great!!!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great pictures! I love that one of the groomsmen. So great!

XOXO
Jen

Unknown said...

Nice job!

Unknown said...

Nice job!