Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FOR SALE BY OWNER

Sorry I have been such a slacker, but really I haven't been slacking at all. I have had a 4 day weekend to get the house ready for sale.

We were super busy with stuff on Saturday and Sunday, so all I did was get 2 loads of totes to the storage building. I am trying to declutter so that the house doesn't seem to be busting at the seams. Which it is and that is why we need to move.

I touched up trim work today and painted my closet doors ( we put them up several years ago and have never painted them), that is pathetic!!!

I made a list of all the things I want to do so that Scott can help when he has the time.

I put the FOR SALE BY OWNER sign out this afternoon. When I looked outside when it was time for Coco to come home, I found her pretending to demolish the sign. She doesn't want to move.

Just a few minutes ago we had a looker!!! I got so excited and I think Coco was in the window making faces at them. They didn't come to the door but I hope they wrote down the number to call us for a appointment.

If we could sell this right off the bat I would be so HAPPY!!!!

The other house that I want is still on the market as far as I know so I am praying it all works out that we can sell and buy that one. I know if it is in his will he will lead us to the right place.
But it wouldn't hurt for a little pray to go his way for us to sell fast and that no one buys the other one. he he he

I have Girl Scouts tonight and we are making fall photo frames. Should be a fun time.

Oh and the 2nd night of Dancing with the Stars. Did anyone watch last night? Who is your favorite? I'm holding out to see the ladies tonight. Donnie Osmond did a great job but he is a little to LOOK AT ME, for my tastes!

Blessings,
Pam

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the house I hope it sells quick!

I totally agree with you about DWTS!

Unknown said...

Good luck, hope it sells soon!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Good luck with your house. I am sure it will sell quick. I hope you had a fun time with the Girl Scouts. That is great!

XOXO
Jen