Saturday, February 13, 2010

VALENTINES DAY PARTY

Today my sister and I hosted a Valentines luncheon for the ladies in our family. We wanted to do something special and it was a good reason to get together. We had it in Tammy Lou's church or the house the church uses for sunday school and such.
We first watched a Chondra Pierce DVD. Oh my she is so funny. I have had the dvd for awhile and never watched it.
We served 2 different kinds of soup, ham and turkey sandwiches, cream cheese brownies and cookies.
Then we played Valentine swap  (same as dirty Santa). We all got wonderful gifts and had a fantastic time!
Some photos of our day


Our Valentine tree!

Aunt Diane was named Queen of Valentines

Our beautiful Mama

The whole crowd!

Still all stuffy and I afraid my Valentines day companion is going to be Kleenex with lotion. I am carrying it from room to room. Thanks for the prayer Rhonda, I hope your boys feel better soon!

HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awe cute <3

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful idea! That is awesome. Guess what I woke up with this morning. So not fun. I did pray for you, and hope you can spend some quality time with your hubby tomorrow!

4shepherds said...

I am so sad that I missed it!! WORK is no fun especially when you know people are having so much fun and your missing it!:(

Unknown said...

What a sweet idea!

Mountain Mama said...

What a great idea!
Looks like fun.

Carrie said...

What a fun idea, Pam!! It looks like the ladies of your family all had a good time. Sorry to hear that you are still stuffy....hope you feel better soon!!

Hugs!! Carrie♥