Sunday, February 7, 2010

NW ARKANSAS WEATHER

We have had more snow this year than I ever remember before.

Snow on our patio table. I think we ended up with 8 inches last weekend.

This is on my way to work one morning this past week. I was stuck in traffic for 45 minutes due to the fog. While I waited I took some pictures. I love the fog in the distance.
See the fog in the woods. So cool. I didn't know if it would show up in the photos, glad it did.

Friday we had more snow. It didn't end up with any accumulation, the flakes were huge.
I think we are expecting more snow and winter weather tonight and tomorrow.
I am ready for spring. I have had enough

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We got 8 inches here last week and another 8 maybe tomorrow! I'm ready for spring too!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Hi! I cannot remember, this much snow, either. Isn't crazy?! Your blog is so cute. Looking forward to reading more. :)