Tuesday, February 2, 2010

0 TO 21

What is 0 to 21????

The basketball score from Coco's tournament game tonight. The poor girls didn't make 1 basket. They tried so so hard too! I am a terrible sports Mom or maybe a great one. I really wanted to go and knock down #42 myself! These girls on the other team were RUDE! Yes RUDE! They would come from nowhere and steal that ball, like nobody's business. Well Scott says that is what you are supposed to do so then I started yelling for our girls to steal it and take it away from them, knock em down, trip em, lay em out flat. Ok so maybe I was just thinking some of those things but it is a good thing we don't have to play them again or I might just have to swing my purse over my shoulder as I am walking past #42!

Oh I am just kidding I would never do that! :)

We played at 8pm in Springdale after having a Girl Scout meeting from 6pm - 7pm. Yes we have had quite the evening. It did end on a sweet note. Nana and Papa came to the game and took us out for ice cream afterwards. I had the yummiest brownie sundae with chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, pecans and whipped cream. That was my supper so I don't feel quite so guilty.

The Girl Scouts worked on earning their Traveler badge. We discussed traveling safely, places we could go, different types of money used in other countries, and we made a list of where we would take a alien from another planet visiting Earth for the first time. In Girl Scouting we have a Thinking Day in February where we spend time thinking about our sister scouts all over the world. We have chosen France to focus on this year. So for the next couple of weeks we will be learning all about France. BONJOUR, OUI OUI, MERCI

I tried to post some photos but couldn't get them to load so I just gave up! Maybe it will work tomorrow. I still haven't posted my snow scenes.

Off to bed
Blessings,
Pam

No comments: