Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WONDERFUL WHILE THEY WERE HERE

Northwest Arkansas has received so much rain and storms in the past few weeks. Even more today and more expected tonight. I am sick and tired of them I tell you! Our garden is not going to grow it is going to float away.

Before all the storms I did get some photos of the flowers around our yard and between us and our neighbors.

Our neighbor had the most beautiful Peony's. The dark red were gorgeous

We had several different Iris blooms

This rose bush had 100's of blooms on it. I didn't get a full photo of the bush. Wishing I had now that the storms and rain have ruined it.

This pink peony was blooming in the middle of lots of white blooms.
So pretty.

Ready for the stormy weather to be over with so we can enjoy this bounty of beauty. Speaking of that I have to go tie up a rose bush before the storm.
Hugs and Kisses
Pam

1 comment:

Debby said...

I know what you mean about rain. I finally did some planting today in the rain. We are supposed to have a nice day tomorrow. We still have our heat on. I'm not complaining because I don't like it too hot.