Friday, July 4, 2008

Fun Day

We have had a fun filled day. Coco and I slept in til almost 8am. Poor hubby had to work today.

We got up and watched Good Morning America and lazed around.

I made creamy coleslaw to take to Mom's. I didn't use the bagged slaw either. I got out the salad master and shredded my own.

It was pretty yummy if I do say so myself.

On the way to mom's we were listening to the radio and I was jammin out. Here is how the conversation went with Coco.

Me: jammin out with my hands in the air.

Coco: I will never make it as a teenager with you around.

Me: Why? Because I will embarrass you?

Coco: Yes (with a eye roll I'm sure)

Me: Laughter Laughter

Can you believe that child! And she is only 8 years old.

Funny girl!

I had told her there probably wouldn't be any other kids at Mimi's b/c her cousins had went camping and it was mostly Mimi's friends.

We pulled into the drive and there were a lot of cars. Coco says " there is bound to be a kid with all those cars" Lots of laughter again. Sorry baby no kids.

We stayed until almost six and then went to the inlaws to meet Scott.

We visited with everyone for awhile and then started doing the fireworks with Coco and Jack.

Their neighbors were having a big party and started doing some big fireworks so we piled into the truck and like a bunch of rednecks we went and parked on the road to watch their show.
They had some really big ones.

A great day off.

I want to give out a big THANK YOU to all the men and women that fight for our freedom each and everyday!

Night Night
Blessings,
Pam

No comments: