Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movie Review




Coco and I went to see Kit Kittredge tonight. This was a great movie.

Abigail Breslin is so talented.

This is a good movie for children and adults.

We have had a quiet day. I stayed home from church this morning. I have had a upset tummy for over a week now. I think it is the penicillin shot that I got for the strep. It has been 10 days now so I hope it goes away soon.

I feel like I did when I was pregnant. No I can't be pregnant. Physically impossible. I had a hysterectomy 1 year ago on July 2nd.

So I laid around all day until about 6 when we decided to go into the movies. While on the way this man was looking at us and pointing at our car so I pulled over and my tire was going flat. I called Scott and he came into town to trade cars with me. I put air in it at the station while we were waiting on him and it is still up. I guess it is a slow leak, hope I don't wake up to it completely flat tomorrow.

Did anyone watch Design Star tonight. Their challenge was doing a room for Sara Evans. I really wanted to see that. It doesn't replay until 1am tonight so I am going to try to find it online.

Have a wonderful week

Blessings,
Pam





No comments: