Monday, July 28, 2008

Sleepover

Friday nite we had Coco's birthday sleepover. She had 4 friends come over for the evening.


They swam for a couple of hours.


Scott made a fire and we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. Only 1 burn from the metal stakes we had.


We came in about 9:30 to prepare for bed and a movie. That took awhile b/c they all had tons of energy.


Finally got them down and High School Musical 2 on. I was back and forth from our bedroom to the living room trying to get them to calm down. By this time it was after 11pm.


At 1am Coco and Sunny came to get me b/c they were scared. So here I go to the couch at 1 in the morning. I was so exhausted. We all got to sleep and I woke up at 5:30 and went back to my bed.


Scott and I woke up at 7:30. I got up went into Coco's room and 4 little girls were laying across the bed watching a movie. Coco was in the living room snuggled in the sleeping bag asleep. She had gotten up and put a movie on for her friends and she went back to sleep.


I asked all the moms to pick them up by 10am and they were all gone by 10:15.


Gwendolyn lives down the street so Coco walked her home around 10:30. I watched them take off down the street, all the while thinking how much Coco is growing up. One day it will be a boy walking off with my little girl. :(


I just want to put a book on her head to make her stop growing.


The poor girl was so tired all day. We had to be at a family dinner at 1pm and she was asleep in the chair while we were getting ready. Then she slept in the car on the way there. We went to Target after lunch and again she slept in the car on the way. Every time we got in the car that day she went to sleep.


It is tiring to party all night long! Poor baby girl! The photo below is the morning after.


Blessings

Pam

No comments: