Saturday, September 13, 2008

I AM A WINNER

I WON !

I won a Selah Box set at http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ aka Bring the Rain. I don't know how to link it correctly. This is a beautiful family. Go read about them.

Oh well I can't wait to get them and listen to all that good music!

Thank you so much Angie!

I have been so lazy today. I did decorate for a little birthday party I am having for my nieces Rylie and Raegan tomorrow. Their birthdays were Aug. 23rd and Sept 10th. I will have lots of photos of them after the party. I don't want to show pictures of the decorations because their mommy will look here and it won't be a surprise. I will tell you it involves lots of candy!

I took a 2 hour nap, I love rainy day naps, don't you! It has been a day for potatoes. I made potato soup for a late lunch and then for supper I just made some cheese fries with spicy ranch dressing.

Now I am trying to get DH to go get us jr. banana splits from Sonic! If I can tear him away from the USC game. I was afraid he was going to go into a great depression after finding out that the Razorback game in Austin was cancelled. Poor thing.

I guess between football and hunting season I will be spending a lot of time in my scrapbook room these next few months. Of course that is not a bad thing. I think I will go get into something now!

Praying for all those in the path of IKE!

Blessings,
Pam

No comments: