Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Update

Wow I haven't posted since last Tuesday. That week just flew right on by!

Scott was gone on Friday and Saturday doing a squirrel hunting fellowship with a bunch of guys from our church. He loves hunting and I am glad that he is using something he loves to glorify God.

Colby and I went to the football game where she got to cheer at halftime. I will have to load those pictures and post about it later.

Saturday we slept in! Heaven, I tell you. I have been so tired working 2 jobs. That afternoon we went to the Promenade to just walk around for the afternoon. Our plans were to go to Gordmans so she could spend her money on a new Webkinz. She changed her mind when we went by Buildabear.

This would make #7 bear we have. She chose a halloween cat with a witches outfit.


Sunday was a sad day for me. It was our last day to teach our Sunday school class. We have taught the 4-5 year olds for the past 4 years. I will dearly miss those children but I am looking forward to being taught and being with people that have their shoes on the right feet.
Tomorrow I will show you what I found dumpster diving. Can't believe people throw these things away!

Blessings,
Pam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam,
I had no idea Sunday was yours and Scott's last day teaching next door to us. How sad! Who is going to replace you? I am going to miss you being close by, but I totally understand. Sometimes I don't feel like I belong to any group of adults in the church at all. I, too, would miss the kids tho'.
"C"

The_Gord_Man said...

Well Pam,

We can't really help with finicky shoppers (especially at that age)... but maybe we can help with the cost a little bit.

So, have a coupon!

http://139.146.147.79/_FileLibrary/FileImage/E-Coupon(printerfriendly).gif

Love,
Gordmans