Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Movie Update

This one was funny. A good rent at home movie. Of course it had some questionable content but they are both great actors.

I just love Abigail. Again, glad I rented it and not spent the money to go to the movies. Worth the rent.

Never made it to this one. I have to return them tomorrow so maybe we'll rent it again. It was a free one so no $$$ lost.



Coco watched her Bee Movie about 5 times since Saturday!


The Republican National Convention is on and Sarah Palin just came on so I gotta check this out. History in the making.


But before I go I want to show you what a zoo Coco has. This photo was taken on Saturday nite when I went in to check on her before going to bed. I think she had every animal ever made on that bed with her. This is a habit she has had since she was itty bitty. Lover of animals real and not so real.



Blessings,


Pam







1 comment:

Shannon said...

That last picture was hilarious! I loved that 1st movie and want to see the 2nd one. Never saw the 3rd one either. :)