Sunday, February 15, 2009

FRIEND MAKIN MONDAY

Today is Friend making monday over at All That is Good. Please join us for some fun!

1. jog or walk: walk
2. coffee or tea: tea (sweet)
3. pepsi or coca cola: Coke!!!
4. flats or heels: Heels, makes your legs look long and lean
5. fries or onion rings: Both
6. cats or dogs: neither
7. skim or whole: skim
8. small purses or large: large
9. van or suv: van
10. winter or summer: summer
11. 1 piece bathing suit or 2: 1!!!
12. sit down restaurant or fast food: sit down
13. McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
14. White Gold or Yellow: White
15. Fish or Chicken: Chicken
16. Edward or Jacob: Jacob
17. Pizza or Burger: Pizza (lately)
18. apple or orange: apple with peanut butter
19. Spend or save: i want to do both
20. 1 story or 2 story house: 1 story

If you are joining in the fun all you have to do is copy and paste my 1-20 onto your site and then change my answers into your own (and of course the other things specified in the rules found here).
Have fun and I can't wait to get to know you all better!

15 comments:

Leah said...

I like your answers - especially the Sweet Tea. :)

Heidi Boos said...

I agree that your (my) legs look longer in heels, but I just can't bear to wear them because they're so uncomfortable! I don't think I'm made for heels! :)

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I love heels! Although sometimes they make my feet hurt. Loved your list!

jen

Unknown said...

Great List, I also like the way heels look and will wear them on occasion, however I have to know I will be sitting for most of the evening, because I dont spend enough on the shoes to make them comfortable!

Rhonda said...

Hi, I enjoyed reading your list!
I love apples with peanut butter and apples with cheese....yum!

AR! Me too....where abouts?

Rhonda said...

I live in Huntsville...so not too far away. ;D

I'm glad to get to know you.

Rhonda said...

It's a small world! I grew up in Forum until my dad died when I was 14. I graduated in 1990 from Huntsville.

Do you remember Faron Ledbetter?

Michelle said...

I love apples with peanut butter!!

momma said...

i love apples, too. i found a great dip for apples - it makes them even better :)

Kasey said...

heels do make your legs look long and good don't they! However you can't chase a 1 and 4 year old very good in them.

You like Jacob!!! Oh my goodness, I'm not sure we can hang out! (hee, hee. just joshin' ya!) Have a great day!

Wendy said...

wondered over here cause i saw you on Kasey's blog. i too am in Arkansas, what a small world huh?

Unknown said...

Hey Pam,
Your blog is super cute! LOVE the pray button. I've never tried apple with p'nut butter...I need to do that. Have a great week!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

What a cute blog! I love the plates and cups you found at the flea market -- what a great deal! I'm going to keep my eyes open for some...

Heidi @ Tayterjaq's Rebels said...

ooohhhh...apples with peanut butter...I love those. I also like them with slices of cheese.. but only if they are granny smith. Nice and tart.
Thanks for the visit and the shout out!

Kelli said...

It's nice to meet you. Apples with peanut butter is my daughter's new favorite snack.