Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm still here! I can't believe it is already Thursday, this week has flown by for me. Coco woke me up on Monday morning at 4:30am with what she thought was heartburn. At 5:30 I woke up to her losing her supper in my bed! This went on until 9pm Monday night. I don't remember her being this sick since she had roto virus when she was 9 months old. It was easier with a 9 month old!

I did 8 loads of laundry that day and cleaned alot of carpet! I definetly earned my Mama pay for the day. Tuesday we woke up to a much better day, I kept her home so that I could control her intake and make sure she didn't get sick again. It must have been a 24 hour bug, thank the Lord. I don't know how you would handle it with 2 or 3 children. I just pray that Scott doesn't get it. He would be worse than 2-3 kids! Know what I mean. Men are just wimpy when they get sick.

Wednesday I got started organizing and cleaning out some spaces. Did anyone see the show on TLC about hoaders? The just of the show was these people have been diagnosed with hoarding disease. Can you believe that? What is the world coming to!

Anyhoo, I have had these sheers and new rods for our bedroom for months and couldn't get Scott to hang them for me. Well yesterday I nagged until he helped me put them up. This is the side window. They really look great in there and now it looks finished!
After Coco saw mine, she wanted some for her room. I went in to Fred's pharmacy here in town and I found these zebra sheers that are perfect for her room. Aren't they darling!!! She thought so !
I am almost finished with the little bathroom and I hope to have photos of that adventure soon!


I have to run and take Coco's friend home! Happy Friday to everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh I have had many I night like that its like where is this coming from...Love the sheers!

Cathy said...

I thought you had disappeared or something. Glad you are still around. Really glad Coco is feeling much better.

Tammy Lou said...

Love C new sheers..We had a great dinner at mom's....

Stacia said...

Love the sheers, hope you all are staying cootie free this week.