Saturday, August 15, 2009

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY

What a day. I think I met myself coming and going today.
Coco had a birthday party from 11:30 to 1:30 at FastLanes in Lowell. We had so much fun. They bowled, had pizza and cupcakes, and then got a card to play the games. Coolest party ever. The little girl that was our host for the party was so fun, she was bubbly and so darn funny.
After the party we had a couple of hours before our next event so we went to Gordmans and TJ Maxx. I was sad, it was the second time I have left TJ's empy handed. I had a kitchen design book in my cart but I didn't want to stand in line to pay for just the one thing so we left.
Sorry for the small photo but it was the first I found. At 4pm we had a Girl Scout Kickoff at the Great Day Skate Place. I had 6 girls sign up this year and more have expressed a desire so we'll see how many we end up with. Coco got to skate for about 45 minutes before we had to leave for our next appointment.


Good ole softball practice. Coco did really good, given that she hasn't put a glove on in over a month. She was catching fly balls left and right. She better, since she is planning on being a professional ball player and if that doesn't work out she is going to be a wildlife photographer.
I sat in my car for the 2 hours of practice burning up and I forgot to bring a book so I cleaned out the car and read up on Leading Girl Scouts.
We didn't get home until after 7pm and I am beat. I have done 2 loads of laundry since I got home and tomorrow will not be a day of rest. I will be getting all the laundry done since school starts this week. Yeah for a schedule. We do so much better when we are on a regular schedule. Even if it is busy we still have bedtimes and routines.
I am going to go see if my hubby wants to rent a movie.
Blessings
Pam

No comments: