Wednesday, August 12, 2009

END OF A DECADE

Yesterday, I heard someone on the radio talking about this being the end of a decade. Wow I hadn't thought of it that way. But it is.

My first thought was OH MY I AM SERIOUSLY OLD IF A COMMENT LIKE THAT GETS ME TO THINKING.

It did get me to thinking about the past 10 years. They have been great years, the best so far. I became a wife, a mother, a child of God. To many blessings to name!

So, what am I going to do with the next 10? What can I give back?

What are you going to do with the next 10?

Blessings,
Pam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WHen I turned 50, it really got me thinking about the next years ahead, and how I want to do something that stands out or leave something meaninful behind. Funny how time can stand still or fly by?

Rhonda said...

Thought provoking for sure! Something to think about!