Friday, October 23, 2009

10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

10 years ago today I married the love of my life. Looking back at these photos brings back so many memories. Our wedding was beautiful and didn't last near long enough. I loved my dress and I didn't get to wear it enough either.


We have changed so much since that day!

And he is still the love of my life.


These are my gifts for our anniversary. I have always wanted pearls and he remembered. I am blessed to have such a loving, kind and generous partner for life. I don't tell him enough how thankful I am that God brought us together. I love you Scott and look forward to the next 10 years.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! Many more blessings are wished for you!

Jenna said...

Happy anniversary to you too!

Tammy Lou said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!