Sunday, October 18, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW

The end of the week and weekend were super busy for us but we had alot of fun. Thursday night after work I had to pickup 60 dozen Krispy Kreme donuts for the PTO Donuts with Dad on Friday morning. I also had to be up really early to be at the school to help with it.


This is half of the donuts being loaded into my car. I have a story about this car for later.


After work on Friday I ran to Walmart to get some groceries and I found Coco some leg warmers. I loved these back in the 80's. I think mine were pink. She was so excited and she wore them to Silver Dollar City on Saturday. She went with her bff for her birthday. She said a bunch of teenage girls commented on them which made her love them even more.


Saturday I got to spend the day with my sis going to the Craft Fairs. We ventured out to War Eagle and were so disappointed. War Eagle is mostly the real artisans not the homemade crafty stuff we like. Oh well, we enjoyed the time together.

After we got back into Springdale we went by Mothers and she had fresh Banana Bread and it was so yummy.
Tammy had to go into the store for a few minutes so I went with her and my 2 favorite boys were there. My nephews Ethan and Lil Jon. Lil Jon is my Nephew Dallas's stepson. This was the first time he actually ran to me for hugs. I was so excited. Ethan always comes running but Lil Jon has been a little shy up until now. I am so glad that they are so loving and not timid towards me.
Little E "Ethan"


Lil Jon. See why I love them so. Cutest boys in the world (to me)!
Blessings,
Pam

3 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a great week! I bet those donuts were devoured at the school. Yum! I love your pumpkin header picture - so cute!

XOOX
Jen

Unknown said...

what a good weekend! Donuts and legwarmers can't get no better than that :)

Unknown said...

Hi there! Did they not have a lot of homemade items? So many craft fairs are turning into imports...sad! I wish I lived closer to yall. So many of my blogger buddies are from up in that direction. My husband is from Eldorado and moved here after college. I keep telling him I want to move to NW Arkansas....Go Hogs!