Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SOUPER SATURDAY

Saturday I made Taco Soup. We decided that since colder weather is coming and we love soup on cold days that Saturdays would now officially be Soup day!

If you have any great recipes, send them my way.

My recipe for Taco Soup


1lb ground beef (browned and drained)
1 can rotel
2 cans red beans
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can yellow hominy
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg dry ranch dressing

Put all ingredients into crockpot, stir, cook on low for 5-6 hours. You can easily make this on stove top in less time.

Serve with frito chips, shredded cheese and sour cream.

Makes a bunch!

Enjoy

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love soup. Wish the "boys" in my life liked it like I do. Taco soup is one of our favorites though. I'm craving some now because of the weather. We had chili last night! How's the house deal going?

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Mmm, sounds so good. I oculd eat soup every day of the year and be happy!

XOXO
Jen